Join our team and help create innovative products used on rapid transit and subway lines in major cities across North America and around the world.
The Bid & Aftermarket Specialist is responsible to support the sales team including management of pricing and business processes for new and aftermarket (existing) sales at Quester Tangent. This role includes working with the sales team to develop commercial packages for multi million dollar new bids as well as working with existing customers to provide quotes for aftermarket orders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for travel, and a friendly work environment.
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
New Bid Support
- Build pricing for new bids based on technical packages.
- Fill out bid forms and get management signoff.
- Understand and prepare Buy America/DBE content calculations.
- Guide management review/signoff and delivery of time sensitive bid quotations.
- Create quotes and track sales opportunities for products and services including: Options, Change Orders, Aftermarket, and RMAs.
- Work with QT teams & clients to develop timelines and deliverables for commercial quotes.
- Manage and update the pricing process and product price list.
Reporting & Tracking
- Track Prepare and deliver monthly sales reports.
- Track Aftermarket Sales, bid totals and bid team loading.
- Business/Economics degree or equivalent experience in similar role.
- Ability to work in a high paced, deadline driven team environment is a must.
- Strong communicator, detail oriented team player.
- Experience in financial processes and tools (Purchase orders, quoting, ERP, Excel, managing price lists, Salesforce).
Send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Quester Tangent Corporation (Attn: Human Resources) either by fax: 250-655-4696 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.