Quester Tangent is seeking a junior to intermediate level developer with experience in both client and server side web development for our on-train, configuration and testing applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for travel, quarterly personal days, and flex-time hours.
- Building embedded web user interfaces for train operator and maintenance displays.
- Building web interfaces for train configuration and testing applications.
- Creating rapid prototypes to support the design processs.
- Integrating developed code with automated test infrastructure.
- Assisting with preparation of design and test documents to IEEE software standards.
- CSS, HTML, DOM, and JSON experience.
- Ability to produce web prototypes based on UI mock-up diagrams.
- Node.js, WebSockets, XML and C/C++ experience.
- Experience using the Chrome Web Inspector to debug the front end.
- Use of a debugger, valgrind, Wireshark/tcpdump, SSH, and similar tools.
- Experience maintaining and extending code written by other.
Send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Quester Tangent Corporation (Attn: Human Resources) either by fax: 250-655-4696 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.