Customer Experience Manager
As Customer Experience Manager, delight our clients by managing and leading a team that ensures we deliver our contractual obligations on passenger rail projects.
The primary mandate of this position is to manage and execute Quester Tangent’s contractual obligations related to project delivery to our clients and to manage client satisfaction. The individual in this position will manage a team of project managers, project coordinators and technical resources to ensure successful delivery of contractual project obligations to our clients.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and technical resources to ensure on-contract, on-schedule and on-budget delivery of projects to clients
- Managing high level relationships with clients to drive customer satisfaction
- Hiring, mentoring and managing the performance of Project Managers, Project Coordinators and technical resources
- Ensuring a high level of quality in the relationships with customers and transit authorities
- Leading a team of Project Managers, Project Coordinators and technical resources, ensuring adherence to corporate alignment activities, contract and PO administration, deliverables management, customer satisfaction and correspondence management
- Coordinating closely with engineering resources and Project Engineers to define and deliver on project requirements
- Evaluating and promoting effective processes for Project Management, from initial contract award to project conclusion, including interaction between various corporate departments
- Reporting on, and management of Key Performance Indicators related to project execution and client satisfaction
- Chairing Monthly Management meetings, and Quarterly Development Reviews
- Participating with senior management including Weekly Standup, Monthly Onsite, Quarterly Offsite and Annual Business Planning
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-secondary Degree from a recognized University
- Ten years of experience managing complex technical projects
- Five years of demonstrated experience in a leadership role
- Proven experience managing client relationships at senior levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills to solve technical, project, and commercial topics
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Highly capable in message formulation and communication to customers
- Hands-on experience in formulating and evaluating commercial contracts
- Highly driven, goal-oriented team player
- Experience necessary to safeguard the Company’s interests while maintaining constructive relationships with customers and suppliers
- International business experience
- Arbitrate and negotiate at the appropriate level (with customers, suppliers and internal functional management) without unduly requiring higher-level intervention
About Quester Tangent
Quester Tangent is an established and growing Canadian company that designs and manufactures train electronics and software solutions used on rapid transit and subway lines in major cities around the world.
We are proud to foster a workplace that values and respects all employees as individuals. We believe that diversity brings new ideas, inspires innovation, and strengthens our company.
In support of a healthy work-life balance, we offer a full suite of group benefits, paid personal days, and are located outside of the downtown core in an area surrounded by natural green spaces. We have showers and bicycle racks if you wish to commute by bicycle, free parking if you prefer to drive, and are located on a major bus route if you prefer public transit.