We’re looking for an Engineering graduate interested in being part of a product integration and solutions delivery team. You will work on control, monitoring, and passenger information products and their integration with other train subsystems. You will work closely with in-house development and production teams, external suppliers, and end customers to create reliable, well-documented systems.
Quester Tangent offers a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for travel, quarterly personal days, and flex-time hours.
- Creating network designs and interface specifications for train and unit networks and connected equipment.
- Working with external system suppliers to incorporate protocols and data specific to their equipment.
- Overseeing interoperability testing of network-connected equipment.
- Preparing requirements, design and test documentation to IEEE standards.
- Working with software and hardware developers to create electronic control and monitoring products, and to create simulators and test management tools as components of the product test infrastructure.
- Communicating with customers and equipment suppliers about network design specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- Range of experience with electronic equipment in a product development environment.
- Understanding of detailed interactions of IP networks on wired and wireless LANs.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to create innovative, yet maintainable solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
Send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Quester Tangent Corporation (Attn: Human Resources) either by fax: 250-655-4696 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.