Today’s passenger trains contain dozens of electronic control units that communicate through multiple Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks. Quester Tangent is an established but growing Canadian company that designs and manufactures train data software and hardware, automated signage, and audiovisual products that are an integral part of these networks.
Quester Tangent is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Project Management team. You will provide valuable support to the Project Managers in delivering high value contracts in the rail transit industry. To be successful, you must be detail oriented, deadline oriented and able to balance conflicting priorities. You thrive on teamwork, but can also work independently if required.
Quester Tangent offers a competitive salary, benefits package, quarterly personal days, and a friendly work environment.
- Document preparation, editing, control and update.
- Creating and tracking client and colleague communications.
- Clerical duties, filing, maintaining and controlling project records.
- Scheduling meetings and travel.
- Specific Project duties as assigned by the Project Managers.
- Administrative assistance to the Contracts Manager.
- Relevant Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Superior English communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel is required.
- Previous knowledge of project support work, ISO quality systems and the rail transportation industry would be beneficial.
Reply in confidence to:
Quester Tangent Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
Or send via e-mail to: email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.