Today’s passenger trains contain dozens of electronic control units that communicate through multiple Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks. Quester Tangent is an established but growing Canadian company that designs and manufactures train data software and hardware, automated signage, and audiovisual products that are an integral part of these networks.
Join our team and help create innovative products used on rapid transit and subway lines in major cities across North America and around the world.
Quester Tangent is looking for an Engineering graduate with a solid understanding of embedded devices and expertise in network design and protocols.
Quester Tangent offers a competitive salary and benefits package, an opportunity for travel, and a friendly work environment.
- Building network designs and interface specifications.
- Preparing requirements, design and test documentation to IEEE standards.
- Working with software and hardware developers to create products and testing infrastructure.
- Communicating with customers and equipment suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- Range of experience with electronic equipment in a product development environment.
- Understanding of detailed interactions of IP networks on wired and wireless LANs.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to create innovative, yet maintainable solutions.
- Must be able to travel.
Reply in confidence to:
Quester Tangent Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
Or send via e-mail to: email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.